I’m sharing this save-the-date postcard from clients a few years ago, which announced their wedding day later that year. This image was a favorite all around!
Engagement photo sessions are a great way for my clients to get used to the camera and for me to get a better idea of what types photos are their favorites. There are some great way couples use them. Check out these articles for additional engagement photo ideas that you may find useful before and during your wedding.
- “7 Unique Ways to Use Your Engagement Photos”, BridalGuide.com
- “Creative Uses for Photos before, during and after your Wedding,” a popular Pinterest board
- “7 Uses For Engagement Photos,” HuffingtonPost.com
- “5 Fun Things to Do with Your Engagement Photos (Besides Framing Them!),” Brides.com
- “5 Clever Ways to Re-Use Your Engagement Photos,” Loverly
- “How to Use Your Engagement Photos,” WeddingWindow.com
- “Why Should We Take Engagement Photos?,” The Knot.com